Mastercard Inc (MA.N)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* MASTERCARD INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF 25 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 1 Visa Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, joining smaller rival Mastercard, as a solid holiday shopping season boosted transactions on its payment network.
Mastercard Inc's quarterly profit topped estimates on Thursday, boosted by a busy holiday shopping period that saw more people swiping credit and debit cards for larger sums.
* Books charge of $981 mln, mostly due to U.S. tax code (Adds fourth-quarter and conference call details, updates share move)
Feb 1 Mastercard Inc, the world's second-biggest payments network, reported a 76 percent drop in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by a one-time charge of $981 million related to changes to U.S. tax laws.
* MASTERCARD AND U.S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT TODAY ANNOUNCED LAUNCH OF A PUBLIC-PRIVATE COALITION
BRIEF-ARO Liquidation, Inc. F/K/A Aeropostale, Inc. Files A Motion With The Bankruptcy Court To Sell Its Visa/Mastercard Interchange Fee Litigation Claim
* PRESS RELEASE - ARO LIQUIDATION, INC. F/K/A AEROPOSTALE, INC. HAS FILED A MOTION WITH THE BANKRUPTCY COURT TO SELL ITS VISA/MASTERCARD INTERCHANGE FEE LITIGATION CLAIM
* SAYS MASTERCARD RECENTLY REPORTED TO CO CERTAIN SET OF IMPROPER DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
* ANNOUNCED PARTNERSHIP WITH MASTERCARD TO LAUNCH ITS NEW MASTERCARD CASH PICK-UP SERVICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Payment processor Mastercard Inc said on Monday it would buy back up to $4 billion of its class A shares.
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- What Retirees Need To Consider Now That Market Volatility Is Back
- 15 Stocks That Are Bucking The Trend
- Construct A Crash Resistant Income Portfolio
- Bitcoin: The Bottom Appears To Be In, Why Higher Prices Are Likely To Follow
- The GARP & Dividend IRA: Evolution Of A Portfolio