Mitchells & Butlers PLC (MAB.L)
22 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 12 2018
Jan 12 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers Plc said on Friday comparable sales in the three-week festive season rose 3.9 percent, kicking off the key Christmas period trading results from pub operators.
Jan 12 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers Plc said on Friday comparable sales in the three-week festive season rose 3.9 percent.
* TRADING THROUGH CORE THREE WEEK FESTIVE SEASON WAS STRONG, WITH LFL SALES GROWTH OF 3.9%
Nov 23 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers posted a smaller full-year profit due to higher costs and said it would not pay an interim dividend in 2018, sending its shares down more than 12 percent in morning trade.
Nov 23 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers said on Thursday its annual comparable store sales improved 1.8 percent, as food and drink sales remained robust, despite inflationary cost pressures.
Sept 21 British pubs group Mitchells & Butlers Plc said its drinks sales shrank 1.2 percent in the past eight weeks, blaming poor weather compared to last year, although food sales rose. The group, whose pubs include Harvester, Toby Carvery and All Bar One, said food sales grew by 1.5 percent in the eight weeks through Sept. 16.
Sept 21 British pubs group Mitchells & Butlers Plc reported a 2.9 percent rise in sales for the 51-week period to Sept. 16 despite poor weather in recent weeks.
* MITCHELLS & BUTLERS - TRADING SINCE HY HAS BEEN STRONG, WITH LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH OF 2.6% OVER 10-WK PERIOD CONTINUING MOMENTUM REPORTED AT HY
- Q4 2017 Credit Commentary - Taxes, Pensions, Ratings
- Muni Funds, PGP And An Underpriced China Fund: CEF Weekly Update
- The Weak Dollar And Foreign Closed-End Funds: CEF Weekly Update
- Why High Yield Bonds Could Surge Again
- Hope For The Best But Prepare For The Worst (With Gold And Munis)
- Why Patience May Be Warranted In Today's CEF Market (And Remembering The -3 Club)