Macerich Co (MAC.N)
* THOMAS O'HERN TO BECOME CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE MACERICH COMPANY
April 19 Macerich Co said on Thursday Chief Executive Arthur Coppola will retire at year-end, capping a 25-year stint at the helm of the U.S. shopping mall operator.
April 19 U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co said on Thursday its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Arthur Coppola will retire effective Dec. 31.
* ARTHUR COPPOLA TO RETIRE AS CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE MACERICH COMPANY AFTER 25 YEARS AS CEO
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value LP nominated directors this week to challenge the board of directors of U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co , people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* QTRLY NET INCOME AND FFO INCLUDED A $14.5 MILLION RE-VALUATION REDUCTION OF A DEFERRED TAX ASSET AS A RESULT OF TAX ACT
Jan 26 Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust :
* MACERICH CO - DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $.74 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Macerich Says Aware Of Media Reports Of "Significant Shareholder" Discussing Privatization Deal Involving Co
* MACERICH SAYS AWARE OF MEDIA REPORTS OF "SIGNIFICANT SHAREHOLDER" DISCUSSING PRIVATIZATION DEAL INVOLVING CO - SEC FILING