Man SE (MANG.DE)
17 Aug 2018
Thu, Apr 12 2018
LONDON Man Group , the world's largest listed hedge fund, reported a 3 percent rise in total assets in the first-quarter after net inflows of $4.8 billion (£3.3 billion) more than offset performance losses.
* Analysts describe inflows as "exceptionally strong" (Adds share performance, analyst)
LONDON, April 12 Man Group, the world's largest listed hedge fund, said on Thursday that net inflows of $4.8 billion in the first quarter helped funds under management rise 3 percent in the first three months of 2018.
March 28 Hedge fund manager Man Group on Wednesday named Simon Finch as chief investment officer (CIO) of its unit Man GLG.
* Adjusted pretax profit $384 mln, up from $205 mln in 2016 (Adds share rise, further detail)
LONDON British hedge fund company Man Group said on Wednesday funds under management rose 35 percent to $109.1 billion (78.5 billion pounds) in 2017, buoyed by net inflows of client money as well as market and currency gains.
LONDON, Feb 28 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Wednesday it had added $12.8 billion in new assets for the financial year ended Dec. 31, bringing its total funds under management to $109.1 billion.
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 44: 5 Important Charts All Investors Need To See
- ManpowerGroup Inc. (MAN) CEO Jonas Prising on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ManpowerGroup Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 42: 3 Reasons A Perfect Jobs Report Spells Great News For Stocks
- Automation And Staffing Agencies