Marriott International Inc (MAR.OQ)
Tue, Dec 5 2017
Dec 5 Marriott International signed a deal with JPMorgan Chase and American Express to issue co-branded credit cards associated with its loyalty programs, the world's largest hotel chain said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Marriott International's (NYSE: MAR) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook remains Positive. Fitch has also affirmed Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.'s IDR at 'BBB' and maintained the Positive Rating Outlook. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The Positive Outlook con
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL SAYS ANNOUNCED GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Marriott International declares cash dividend and increases share buyback authorization
Nov 7 Marriott International Inc, the world's largest hotel chain, raised its full-year profit forecast for the third time this year and also increased the lower end of a key revenue measure, amid robust demand from business travelers.
* Marriott International reports third quarter 2017 results highlights
Nov 7 Marriott International Inc, the world's largest hotel chain, reported a 43.7 percent rise in third-quarter revenue as more people booked its rooms.
* Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc announces finalization of strategy for non-core hotels
* Apple Hospitality REIT acquires two Residence Inn by Marriott Hotels
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL APPOINTS RENA REISS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL COUNSEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Record Year For Hotel Industry, But REITs Left Behind
- 'Safer' Dividend Nasdaq 100 Gains Led By Western Digital, Lam Research, And Microchip Tech Per December Broker Targets
- Is Marriott Attractively Valued?
- The Highest Potential Company You've Never Heard Of
- 39 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 11/13/17: ADMA, S