McDonald's Corp (MCD.N)
23 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* MCDONALD'S SAYS CEO STEPHEN EASTERBROOK'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $21.8 MLN VS $15.4 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2HeF1Ho) Further company coverage:
COPENHAGEN, April 10 McDonald's plans to open 200 restaurants in the Nordic region over the next 10 years and begin home deliveries this year, as it strives to win back fast food customers.
BRIEF-McDonald's To Launch Home Delivery Pilot Project In Sweden, Finland In May In Denmark, Norway In H2 2018 - Nordic Group CEO
* TO LAUNCH HOME DELIVERY PILOT PROJECT IN SWEDEN, FINLAND IN MAY; IN DENMARK, NORWAY IN H2 2018 - NORDIC GROUP CEO FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE: (Reporting by Emil Gjerdingnielson)
COPENHAGEN, April 10 McDonald's plans to open 200 restaurants and boost its number of customers by a third over the next 10 years in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland, the U.S. fast food chain said in a statement on Tuesday.
* WESTLIFE DEVELOPMENT VICE CHAIRMAN AMIT JATIA SAYS WE CURRENTLY HAVE 250 MCDONALDS RESTAURANTS AND THE IDEA IS TO TAKE THEM TO 400 OR 450 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zeba Siddiqui)
LONDON, March 28 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - McDonald's on Wednesday became the latest big company in Britain to say it was the last straw for plastic - with plans to start using drinking straws made from paper.
McDonald's Corp on Tuesday announced an approved, science based target to cut greenhouse gas emissions and battle climate change, saying it is the first restaurant company to do so.
March 20 McDonald's Corp on Tuesday announced an approved, science based target to cut greenhouse gas emissions and battle climate change, saying it is the first restaurant company to do so.
BRIEF-Mcdonald's Says To Partner With Franchisees, Suppliers To Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions Related To its Restaurants, Offices
* TO PARTNER WITH FRANCHISEES, SUPPLIERS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS RELATED TO MCDONALD'S RESTAURANTS, OFFICES BY 36% BY 2030 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: