McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
20 Jul 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
* MCKESSON BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS BRAD LERMAN AS NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
* MCKESSON LAUNCHES MULTI-YEAR STRATEGIC GROWTH INITIATIVE; REAFFIRMS FISCAL 2018 OUTLOOK AND PROVIDES PRELIMINARY FISCAL 2019 OUTLOOK
* POLARITYTE ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF MCKESSON’S WILLIE BOGAN TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-McKesson Corp Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Two-Part Note Offering
* MCKESSON CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART NOTE OFFERING OF UP TO EUR 750 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2H0ogwC) Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL NOTES DUE 2028 OFFERING OF UP TO $600 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2G22iIb) Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF NOTES DUE 2020 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FUEDJW Further company coverage:
* Books tax benefit of $370 mln in 3rd quarter (Adds company commentary on generic drug prices, background, analyst quotes; updates stock prices)
Feb 1 McKesson Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as the biggest U.S. drug distributor continues to benefit from its tie-up with Walmart .
* Q3 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.32 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
Feb 1 McKesson Corp, the biggest U.S. drug distributor, reported a 42.6 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, partly helped by a $370 million tax benefit related to changes to U.S. tax laws.