Medicines Co (MDCO.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Tue, May 1 2018
* MEDICINES CO SAYS CEO CLIVE A. MEANWELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.6 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2KsU3bs Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* Q1 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP LOSS PER SHARE $0.76 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* THE MEDICINES COMPANY ANNOUNCES CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER TRANSITION
* MEDICINES - ON MARCH 21, BOARD APPOINTED CHRISTOPHER VISIOLI CFO AND TREASURER OF COMPANY, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
March 1 Medicines Company on Thursday said it was cutting the number of directors on its board, a move that could give billionaire investor Alex Denner greater control.
* THE MEDICINES COMPANY APPOINTS SARAH SCHLESINGER TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE MEDICINES COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL RESULTS
* THE MEDICINES COMPANY REACHES ENROLLMENT TARGET FOR ORION-9 AHEAD OF SCHEDULE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
- Greenlight Capital: Are The Moves Too Late?
- Melinta Therapeutics: Undervalued With Upcoming Milestones
- Melinta Therapeutics: Could The H.R. 6294 Bill Improve The Prospects Of Antibiotic Innovators?
- Rounds Report: Melinta Rallied While Novavax Experienced Significant Insider Purchases
- Rounds Report: Melinta Rallied While The FDA Approved OsteoDetect
- Despite Recurrent Market Jitters, Alnylam Is Closing In On Multiple Drug Approvals