Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc (MDGL.OQ)
Wed, Jun 13 2018
June 13 Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc is exploring a sale, Bloomberg reported https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-13/madrigal-pharma-is-said-to-explore-sale-amid-takeover-interest on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter, nearly three weeks after the company reported mid-stage data from its drug to treat non-alcoholic steatohepatitis or NASH.
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares more than doubled after mid-stage trial data showed its lead drug reduced liver fat in patients with fatty liver disease, placing it ahead of larger rivals to tap into a potential market worth $30 billion.
May 31 Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday its lead experimental drug achieved the main goal of reducing liver fat in patients with a type of liver disease in a mid-stage study, sending its shares surging 40 percent in premarket trading.
May 31 Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday a mid-stage trial testing its lead experimental treatment for a liver disease achieved the main goal of reducing liver fat.
* MADRIGAL PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS AND REVIEWS KEY CLINICAL ACHIEVEMENTS
* MADRIGAL PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END FINANCIAL RESULTS, REVIEWS KEY CORPORATE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PROVIDES CLINICAL UPDATE ON MGL-3196
BRIEF-Madrigal's MGL-3196 Achieves Primary Endpoint In Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
* MADRIGAL'S MGL-3196 ACHIEVES PRIMARY ENDPOINT IN PATIENTS WITH HETEROZYGOUS FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA (HEFH)
- Avoiding The 'Black Hole' Of Disease Development
- Rounds Report: Versartis Rallied Due To Strong Turnaround Progress
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals: Is The Pop Justified?
- Rounds Report: Potential M&A For Madrigal While The FDA To Incorporate Patient's Voice In Drug Innovation
- Viking Therapeutics: Hallmark Moment
- Bristol-Myers Top NASH Contenders