Meredith Corp (MDP.N)
20 Apr 2018
Sat, Apr 14 2018
BRIEF-Meredith Corp Says Resale Of Up To 2.5 Mln Shares Of Common Stock Of Co By Selling Stockholders
* MEREDITH CORP - RESALE OF UP TO 2.5 MLN SHARES OF COMMON STOCK OF CO BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GZmMCy) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Wright's Media says Partnership With Meredith Corp To Deliver Unrivaled Award, Editorial Licensing To Consumers
* ANNOUNCED A PARTNERSHIP WITH MEREDITH CORPORATION TO DELIVER UNRIVALED AWARD AND EDITORIAL LICENSING TO CONSUMERS Source text for Eikon:
* MEREDITH NATIONAL MEDIA GROUP ANNOUNCES NEW SALES AND MARKETING STRUCTURE
* MEREDITH SAYS EXPECTS THAT HEADCOUNT REDUCTION WILL RESULT IN SEVERANCE COSTS & CASH EXPENDITURES OF UP TO ABOUT $145 MILLION - SEC FILING
* DANA NEVES PROMOTED TO VICE PRESIDENT AND GM OF WFSB-TV IN HARTFORD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(This version of the March 21st story corrects company name in paragraph 7 to "Epiris" from "Epiris Fund II". The error had also occurred in an earlier version of the story)
March 21 U.S. media company Meredith Corp said on Wednesday it cut about 200 jobs and would lay off another 1,000 as it streamlines its operations following the completion of its Time Inc acquisition.
BRIEF-American Media Says Has No Interest In Acquiring Former Time Inc Brands For Sale By Meredith Corp
* AMERICAN MEDIA INC - NO LONGER HAS ANY INTEREST IN ACQUIRING ANY OF FORMER TIME INC BRANDS BEING MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE BY MEREDITH CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. media company Meredith Corp said on Wednesday it cut about 200 jobs and would lay off another 1,000 as it streamlines its operations following the completion of its Time Inc acquisition.
March 21 U.S. media company Meredith Corp , which completed the acquisition of Time Inc in January, said on Wednesday it has cut around 200 jobs and plans to cut about 1,000 more positions over the next 10 months.
- Early Retirement Fund Income Update
- The Dividend Champions Are Not 'Fair To Cheap'
- High Yield Dividend Champion Portfolio - April Update
- 39 'Safer' Dividend Consumer Cyclical Stocks Topped By Entravision For March
- Trade Worries Weigh On Stocks, Facebook Owns Up, And Legendary Magazines Go On The Block (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trade War Fears Rattle Investors