Medtronic PLC (MDT.N)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
Medical device maker Medtronic Plc's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations as new product launches drove sales across its business units, but weaker-than-expected margins clouded the earnings report.
Feb 20 Medical device maker Medtronic Plc's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations as new product launches drove sales across its business units, but weaker-than-expected margins clouded the earnings report.
* RTG WORLDWIDE Q3 REVENUE OF $1.944 BILLION INCREASED 7 PERCENT, OR 5 PERCENT ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS
Feb 20 Medtronic Plc reported a third-quarter loss on Tuesday, compared with a year-ago profit, hurt by a $2.2 billion charge related to recent changes in U.S. tax laws.
* Shares up nearly 5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analyst comments, background, share movement)
* MEDTRONIC AND PHILIPS PARTNER TO INNOVATE IN LUNG CANCER MANAGEMENT
BRIEF-Medtronic Launches Enchant Study To Evaluate Chevar Parallel Graft Technique With The Endurant II/IIs Stent Graft System
* MEDTRONIC LAUNCHES ENCHANT STUDY TO EVALUATE CHEVAR PARALLEL GRAFT TECHNIQUE WITH THE ENDURANT II/IIS STENT GRAFT SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MEDTRONIC RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR RIPTIDE(TM) ASPIRATION SYSTEM
BRIEF-FDA Approves Innovative Clinician Programmer For The Medtronic Synchromed II Intrathecal Drug Delivery System
* FDA APPROVES INNOVATIVE CLINICIAN PROGRAMMER FOR THE MEDTRONIC SYNCHROMED II INTRATHECAL DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR CHRONIC PAIN AND SEVERE SPASTICITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Medtronic Plc on Monday unveiled a restructuring plan that it expects will help it save $500 million to $700 million annually over the next five years.
- Medtronic plc 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Investors Brace For Fed Minutes
- Medtronic's (MDT) CEO Omar Ishrak on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Retirement Strategy: How To Have Enough And Which Stocks To Own
- 'Safer' Dividend Champions Led By Meredith, Leggett And McDonald's For Gains Per Broker February Targets