MEG Energy Corp (MEG.TO)
Thu, Oct 26 2017
Oct 26 Canada's MEG Energy Corp on Thursday reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss and slashed its capital budget for the year as it cuts costs to offset weak overall demand for Canadian heavy crude in a volatile oil market.
* Meg Energy reports strong operating and financial results and ongoing efficiency gains for the third quarter of 2017, contributing to an $80 million reduction in its 2017 capital investment and a further decrease in non-energy operating cost guidance
Oct 26 Canadian oil sands producer MEG Energy Corp reported a third-quarter profit, compared with a loss a year ago, helped by higher bitumen prices and lower production costs.
* MEG Energy reports solid second quarter 2017 results supported by record low per barrel non-energy operating costs, while successfully completing major turnaround activities
- Nexstar Media Group: 18% Free Cash Flow Yield And Significant Upside As Broadcaster Sentiment Improves
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Back At Center Stage
- How To Play Trump - 6 Stocks For The Next 4 Years
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/16/16: ABT, CODI, OPHT, MCC
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Wal-Mart's Next Move Against Amazon