Mercadolibre Inc (MELI.OQ)
19 Sep 2018
Fri, Jun 1 2018
BUENOS AIRES, May 31 Latin American e-commerce firm MercadoLibre plans to launch an investment fund in Argentina in coming months so clients can invest in high-yielding, short-term securities, company executives said on Thursday.
* QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.29 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, April 26 Online marketplace MercadoLibre said on Thursday that it will invest $275 million in logistics, shipping and marketing in Mexico, aiming for a stronger toehold in Latin America's second-largest economy as its rivalry with Amazon.com Inc intensifies.
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Tracking Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Tracking Al Gore's Generation Investment Management Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- PagSeguro Disrupting A Large, Previously Untapped Market
- Million-Dollar Portfolio: First Month