MetLife Inc (MET.N)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* METLIFE NAMES SUSAN GREENWELL AS HEAD OF GLOBAL GOVERNMENT RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* METLIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT REACHES A RECORD $11.2 BILLION IN PRIVATE DEBT ORIGINATION IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE AND WESURE FORM STRATEGIC DIGITAL INSURANCE PARTNERSHIP
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA) Source text: http://bit.ly/2DwK1Bk Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
March 7 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
March 7 MetLife Inc named Marlene Debel, its U.S. chief financial officer, as head of the insurer's retirement and income solutions (RIS) business.
* METLIFE - DEBEL CURRENTLY SERVES AS U.S. CFO FOR CO, A ROLE SHE WILL CONTINUE ON INTERIM BASIS UNTIL SUCCESSOR IS NAMED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE CONFIRMS FIRST QUARTER 2018 PREFERRED STOCK DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 1 MetLife Inc on Thursday said it revised its 2017 earnings upward after an internal review showed that the insurer had miscalculated reserves for an annuity product in Japan.
BRIEF-Metlife Says Additional Internal Review Of Practices And Procedures Was Completed In Early 2018
* METLIFE SAYS ADDITIONAL INTERNAL REVIEW OF PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES WAS COMPLETED IN EARLY 2018 - SEC FILING
- Why Every Investor Should Analyze Free Cash Flow
- Dividend Streaks In Danger: April Edition
- A Macro Case For Financials
- The R.I.P. Portfolio: Q1 2018 Update
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF SPDV: Should You Ditch The High Yield Dog For This ETF
- S&P 500 'Safer' Dividend Gains Led By General Motors, Qualcomm, And Invesco For March