Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.TO)
Tue, May 8 2018
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORP - INTENDS TO ISSUE $600 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.317% FIXED/FLOATING SUBORDINATED DEBENTURES DUE MAY 9, 2028
May 2 Manulife Financial Corp reported an 18.3 percent jump in first-quarter earnings on Wednesday as Canada's largest insurer gained from robust demand in Asia.
* MANULIFE REPORTS 1Q18 NET INCOME OF $1.4 BILLION, CORE EARNINGS OF $1.3 BILLION AND A LICAT CAPITAL RATIO OF 129%
May 2 Canadian insurer Manulife Financial Corp reported an 18.3 percent jump in first-quarter earnings on Wednesday as sales rose in Asia.
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PREFERRED SHARE ISSUE
* Core earnings C$1.2 billion vs C$1.3 billion (Adds details on reported earnings, background on Asian business)
TORONTO, Feb 7 Canada's biggest insurer Manulife Financial Corp on Wednesday reported a decline in fourth-quarter earnings, reflecting lower insurance sales and slower growth at its wealth and asset management business.
* MANULIFE REPORTS 2017 NET INCOME OF $2.1 BILLION, CORE EARNINGS OF $4.6 BILLION, STRONG GROWTH IN ASIA AND WEALTH AND ASSET MANAGEMENT AND A DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 7%
* INCREASED 7% OR 1.5 CENTS PER SHARE TO QUARTERLY SHAREHOLDERS' DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO/NEW YORK Manulife Financial Corp is weighing the sale of a number of U.S. insurance assets after conducting a strategic review of its U.S. operations including John Hancock, people familiar with the plans told Reuters this week.
- Manulife Financial - Overvalued Now, But Still An Opportunity For Growth
- Manulife Financial's (MFC) CEO Roy Gori on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Manulife Financial Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Manulife Financial's (MFC) CEO Roy Gori on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Manulife Financial Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Manulife Financial's (MFC) CEO Roy Gori on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript