Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
8 Dec 2017
Wed, Nov 22 2017
* Announces specific share repurchase programs as part of normal course issuer bid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TSX accepts notice of intention to make normal course issuer bid
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's profit topped analysts' estimates, helped by strong demand in Europe and Asia, and the company raised its full-year sales forecast.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc on Thursday reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand in North America.
* Magna International - has entered into a JV agreement with Huayu Automotive Systems Co, a subsidiary of Saic Motor
* Says it, Magna International's unit plan to set up jv with registered capital at 200 million yuan ($30.20 million)
* Magna to build new paint line in Slovenia to support Graz Vehicle production
Oct 10 Canadian auto parts producer Magna International Inc said on Tuesday it has joined a consortium including BMW and Intel Corp to develop a self-driving vehicle platform for the use of auto makers by 2020.
* Magna joins The BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye platform as an integrator to bring autonomous driving technology to the market Source text - () Further company coverage:
- Mistras Group (MG) CEO Dennis Bertolotti on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MISTRAS Group's (MG) CEO Dennis Bertolotti on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mistras Group's (MG) CEO Sotirios Vahaviolos on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 4/13/17: CVGW, OHRP, JFC
- Mistras Group's (MG) CEO Sotirios Vahaviolos on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 3/9/17: TGT, MCC, STKL, FSTR, AAT