McCormick & Company Inc (MKC.N)
13 Nov 2018
Premier Foods' top shareholder is backing the British company's under-fire CEO, even as second-largest investor and vocal critic Oasis Management nearly doubled its stake to vote against Gavin Darby.
June 24 Shareholder Oasis Management has called for the immediate removal of Premier Foods Chief Executive Gavin Darby, raising the pressure on the company ahead of its annual meeting next month.
June 21 Britain's Premier Foods said its second largest shareholder would vote against Gavin Darby's re-election at its AGM on July 18.
- The Most Undervalued And Overvalued Dividend Champions - November 2018
- Nicholas Ward's Dividend Growth Portfolio: October Update
- Building A Bulletproof Portfolio Around Coca-Cola
- Double Digit Increases Expected From Becton, Dickinson And Hormel In November
- IBM: One Sentence
- Portfolio Rehab: A Really Long-Overdue Update