Mallinckrodt Plc (MNK.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* PAULSON & CO CUTS SHARE STAKE IN MALLINCKRODT PLC TO 3.7 MILLION SHARES FROM 6.6 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
* MALLINCKRODT ENROLLS FIRST PATIENT IN PHASE 1 STUDY OF EXPRESSGRAFT™C9T1 SKIN TISSUE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MALLINCKRODT PLC SAYS ON FEB 13, IN CONNECTION WITH THE MERGER, UNITS OF CO ENTERED INTO A $600 MILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN FACILITY- SEC FILING
BRIEF-First Patient Enrolled In Mallinckrodt Phase 4 Trial Of H.P. Acthar Gel For Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
* FIRST PATIENT ENROLLED IN MALLINCKRODT PHASE 4 TRIAL OF H.P. ACTHAR® GEL (REPOSITORY CORTICOTROPIN INJECTION) FOR PULMONARY SARCOIDOSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MALLINCKRODT - TOTAL DEAL CONSIDERATION OF $185 MILLION, WITH $153 MILLION UPFRONT, INCLUDING EXISTING INVENTORY, REMAINDER IN POTENTIAL MILESTONE PAYMENTS
* MALLINCKRODT PLC SAYS ON DEC 29 UNIT OF CO BORROWED $900 MILLION AS A REVOLVING LOAN UNDER THE REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY -SEC FILING
* MALLINCKRODT COMPLETES STANNSOPORFIN NEW DRUG APPLICATION FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Mallinckrodt Plc said on Tuesday it would buy Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc for about $840 million to snap up constipation drug Amitiza and a clutch of experimental rare disease treatments, as it battles declining sales of its biggest drug, Acthar.
* Deal for $18/share, a premium of about 6 pct to Friday close
BRIEF-Sucampo Pharma Says If Merger Agreement Terminated, Co Agreed To Pay Mallinckrodt Fee Of $44 Million
* SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS IF MERGER AGREEMENT TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, CO AGREED TO PAY MALLINCKRODT FEE OF $44 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2BUtNpK) Further company coverage:
- Wall Street Breakfast: Infrastructure Details Coming Today
- Mallinckrodt: Substantial Upside
- Miller Value Partners Opportunity Equity Q4 2017 Letter: The Value Of Doing Nothing
- Mallinckrodt: Is The Generics Sale In Trouble?
- De-Risking Catalysts Aplenty - Cara Therapeutics
- Does Recent Asset Sale Reflect Mallinckrodt's Desperate Measures?