MediciNova Inc (MNOV.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 8 2017
BRIEF-Medicinova Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Clinical Trial Of MN-166 (ibudilast) In ALS
* MEDICINOVA ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM THE CLINICAL TRIAL OF MN-166 (IBUDILAST) IN ALS
* Medicinova announces collaboration with the U.S. Department Of Veterans Affairs and Oregon Health & Science University to evaluate MN-166 (ibudilast) in methamphetamine use disorder
BRIEF-Medicinova announces positive top-line results from the Sprint-MS Phase 2B trial of MN-166 (ibudilast)
* Medicinova announces positive top-line results from the Sprint-MS phase 2B trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in progressive MS: achieved both primary endpoints including a significant reduction in whole brain atrophy and safety and tolerability
* Medicinova Inc files for potential mixed shelf of up to $200 million - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2fgDO2R] Further company coverage:
* MediciNova announces the completion of enrollment in the phase 2 clinical trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in methamphetamine dependence
- NASH Stocks Brace For Shockwaves From Galectin Therapeutics Trial Results
- Ibudilast Reduces SPMS Brain Atrophy By 67% Over Placebo In 2-Year Study. Is MediciNova A Takeover Target?
- Q4 Biotech Catalyst Watchlist
- MediciNova's MN-166: Good Trial, But What About Generic Riluzole?
- Change In Leadership For NASH Coming
- Address To Congress: Quick Picks