MediciNova Inc (MNOV.OQ)
BRIEF-Medicinova announces positive top-line results from the Sprint-MS Phase 2B trial of MN-166 (ibudilast)
* Medicinova announces positive top-line results from the Sprint-MS phase 2B trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in progressive MS: achieved both primary endpoints including a significant reduction in whole brain atrophy and safety and tolerability
* Medicinova Inc files for potential mixed shelf of up to $200 million - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2fgDO2R] Further company coverage:
* MediciNova announces the completion of enrollment in the phase 2 clinical trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in methamphetamine dependence
* Says it completes the off-floor distribution of shares on June 13
* Says it will offer an off-floor distribution of 800,000 shares of its stock at the price of 602 yen per share, on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on June 13
* Says it will offer an off-floor distribution of 800,000 shares on Tokyo Stock Exchange, from June 13 to June 15
- Ibudilast Reduces SPMS Brain Atrophy By 67% Over Placebo In 2-Year Study. Is MediciNova A Takeover Target?
- Q4 Biotech Catalyst Watchlist
- MediciNova's MN-166: Good Trial, But What About Generic Riluzole?
- Change In Leadership For NASH Coming
- Address To Congress: Quick Picks
- Allergan: Examining The Premiums Paid