Morningstar Inc (MORN.OQ)
Sat, Dec 9 2017
BRIEF-Morningstar Increases Quarterly Dividend To 25 Cents Per Share And Authorizes New $500 Mln Share Repurchase Program
* MORNINGSTAR, INC. INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO 25 CENTS PER SHARE AND AUTHORIZES NEW $500 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* Morningstar Inc reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
* In July, investors put $10.8 billion into U.S. equity passive funds, up from $9.3 billion in June 2017
* Morningstar Inc reports second-quarter 2017 financial results
* Says announced that Morningstar has acquired a 40 percent ownership stake in Sustainalytics
July 5 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
July 5 Investment research firm Morningstar Inc named Jason Dubinsky chief financial officer, effective July 24.
* Morningstar, Inc. names Jason Dubinsky chief financial officer
BRIEF-Morningstar, in May, investors put $13.1 bln into U.S. Equity passive funds, down from $17.1 bln in April 2017
* Morningstar Inc - in May, investors put $13.1 billion into u.s. Equity passive funds, down from $17.1 billion in April 2017
- Follow-Up To Morningstar: Questions Remain
- Danger Zone: Morningstar's Dominance Harms Investors
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 58 Increases Expected By The End Of January
- Morningstar's Dominance: The Good, Bad And Ugly
- Market Volatility Bulletin: Do Investors Oversimplify Complex Issues For Peace Of Mind?
- The Dimming Of Morningstar's Light: Financial Advisors' Daily Digest