Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
Tue, May 8 2018
May 7 U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit on Monday as its phosphate and potash sales volumes fell due to delayed spring and transportation bottlenecks in Canada.
May 7 U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co reported a quarterly profit on Monday, helped by higher prices for phosphate and potash.
* NET SALES IN POTASH SEGMENT TOTALED $404 MILLION FOR Q1, DOWN FROM $414 MILLION LAST YEAR
The world knows Mosaic as a major global company in the decidedly unglamorous business of digging potash and phosphate. It has, however, turned a spent mine in central Florida into The Streamsong Resort, a modern golf development with a few sustainable twists.
* MOSAIC CO - CEO JAMES O'ROURKE'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $8.4 MILLION VERSUS $7.3 MILLION IN 2016 Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pMmgAl] Further company coverage:
* THE MOSAIC COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 19 Mosaic Co, the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, on Monday reported a 12 percent rise in net sales driven by higher potash and phosphates prices.
* MOSAIC SAYS INTERIM CFO ANTHONY BRAUSEN PREVIOUSLY NOTIFIED CO OF PLANS TO RETIRE IN JULY 2019 - SEC FILING
* MOSAIC CO - RICH MACK WILL STEP DOWN FROM HIS POSITION AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* VALE S.A. REPORTS 8.9 PCT STAKE IN MOSAIC AS OF JAN 8 - SEC FILING
- Will The Lithium Boom Upend The Potash Market?
- Have The Stars Finally Aligned For Nutrien?
- Appleseed Fund Q1 2018 Quarterly Commentary
- Intrepid Potash: Long-Term Competitive Advantages At Reasonable Valuation
- Mosaic (MOS) Presents At BMO Capital Markets 13th Annual Farm to Market Conference - Slideshow
- Top 10 Market Movers With Insider Buying As Of May 14, 2018