Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd (MOSS.BO)
18 May 2018
Mon, Apr 23 2018
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
** Motherson Sumi Systems' shares rise as much as 5.2 pct to highest since Feb 16
* CO'S STEP DOWN UNIT EXECUTES TRANSACTION DOCS FOR ACQUISITION OF REYDEL AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS, REYDEL AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT
** Morgan Stanley says to avoid automakers and related component manufacturers that are exposed to European Union premium car market, such as Tata Motors Ltd and Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd
BRIEF-India's Motherson Sumi Systems Dec-Qtr Consol Net Profit Attributable To Owners Down About 12 Pct
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO OWNERS 3.64 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 4.16 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR Source text - http://bit.ly/2HbkRuX Further company coverage:
Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd reported a 12 percent drop in quarterly net profit and missed expectations, hurt by higher expenses.
Feb 13 Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd reported a 12 percent drop in quarterly net profit and missed expectations, hurt by higher expenses.
* SAYS CONSOL NET DEBT OF 80.53 BILLION RUPEES AS OF DEC 31 Source text - http://bit.ly/2sxVPDl Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 5.62 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 5.47 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR