Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC.N)
Tue, Apr 17 2018
BRIEF-Praxair Says Has Begun Supplying Hydrogen To Marathon Petroleum Corporation's Refinery In Garyville, Louisiana
* PRAXAIR INC - HAS BEGUN SUPPLYING HYDROGEN TO MARATHON PETROLEUM CORPORATION'S REFINERY IN GARYVILLE, LOUISIANA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum - CEO Gary Heminger'S 2017 Total Compensation $19.7 Million V/s $16.6 Million
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER GARY HEMINGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $19.7 MILLION VERSUS $16.6 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2DuRnFA) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Announces Completion Of Make-Whole Redemption Of Its Outstanding 2.700% Senior Notes
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF MAKE-WHOLE REDEMPTION OF ITS OUTSTANDING 2.700% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Corp Says Chairman And CEO Gary Heminger's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $19.7 Mln Vs $16.6 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO GARY HEMINGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.7 MILLION VERSUS $16.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CVj6im) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Corp Announces Make-Whole Redemption Of Its Outstanding 2.700 PCT Senior Notes Due 2018
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. ANNOUNCES MAKE-WHOLE REDEMPTION OF ITS OUTSTANDING 2.700 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2018
Feb 1 U.S. refiners Valero Energy Corp and Marathon Petroleum Corp posted quarterly profits on Thursday that beat estimates and said they expected strong global economic growth to spur demand for oil in 2018.
Feb 1 U.S. independent refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp beat analysts' quarterly profit estimate on Thursday, helped by higher refining margins.
Feb 1 U.S. independent refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp reported a huge jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by a $1.5 billion gain from the recent changes to the U.S. tax law and higher refining margins.
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* INCREASES DIVIDEND BY 15 PERCENT TO $0.46 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Why Every Investor Should Analyze Free Cash Flow
- The White House's Ethanol Waiver Is Not A Big Deal
- Marathon Petroleum Nears A 52-Week High As RIN Prices Collapse
- Valuation Dashboard: Energy And Materials - Update
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF SPDV: Should You Ditch The High Yield Dog For This ETF
- MLP Structural Simplifications: Part 2 - IDR Eliminations