Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC.N)
Mon, Feb 5 2018
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Corp Announces Make-Whole Redemption Of Its Outstanding 2.700 PCT Senior Notes Due 2018
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. ANNOUNCES MAKE-WHOLE REDEMPTION OF ITS OUTSTANDING 2.700 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2018
Feb 1 U.S. refiners Valero Energy Corp and Marathon Petroleum Corp posted quarterly profits on Thursday that beat estimates and said they expected strong global economic growth to spur demand for oil in 2018.
Feb 1 U.S. independent refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp beat analysts' quarterly profit estimate on Thursday, helped by higher refining margins.
Feb 1 U.S. independent refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp reported a huge jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by a $1.5 billion gain from the recent changes to the U.S. tax law and higher refining margins.
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* INCREASES DIVIDEND BY 15 PERCENT TO $0.46 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Says MPLX Lp Entered Into A Term Loan Providing For 364-Day $4.1 Bln Term Loan Facility
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP SAYS ON JANUARY 2, MPLX LP ENTERED INTO A TERM LOAN PROVIDING FOR A 364-DAY $4.1 BILLION TERM LOAN FACILITY - SEC FILING
* Marathon Petroleum Corp and MPLX LP announce agreement for approximately $8.1 billion dropdown to MPLX, and MPC initiates offer to exchange its general partner interests, including its IDRS, in MPLX
* Marathon Petroleum Corp sees Q4 total throughput of 1,925 MBPD - presentation Further company coverage:
Oct 26 Refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp's quarterly profit on Thursday leaped more than six-fold on U.S. gasoline and diesel margins, which surged to a two-year high after a crippling U.S. hurricane season.
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Presents At 23rd Annual Credit Suisse Energy Summit - Slideshow
- 24 Dividend Increases: January 29-February 2, 2018 (Part 1: Energy And Real Estate)
- LP Has 20 Straight Hikes, 12% Distribution Growth, Record Earnings, Just Signed Major Deal
- Wall Street Breakfast: Sprightly Jobs Growth Anticipated
- Cramer Dives Into Big Tech Earnings - Cramer's Mad Money (2/1/18)
- Marathon Petroleum's (MPC) CEO Gary Heminger on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript