Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)
Thu, Jan 11 2018
BRIEF-Forty Seven Says Agreement With Merck KGAA To Conduct Clinical Trials For Patients With Ovarian Cancer
* FORTY SEVEN - AGREEMENT WITH MERCK KGAA TO CONDUCT PHASE 1B CLINICAL TRIAL COMBINING HU5F9-G4 WITH AVELUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH OVARIAN CANCER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH Nestle is the frontrunner to buy Merck KGaA's consumer health unit that could fetch as much as $5 billion, financial news service Bloomberg said on Wednesday, quoting unidentified sources familiar with the matter.
ZURICH, Jan 10 Nestle is the frontrunner to buy Merck KGaA's consumer health unit that could fetch as much as $5 billion, financial news service Bloomberg said on Wednesday, quoting unidentified sources familiar with the matter.
* JUNIPER PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES 4.5-YEAR EXTENSION THROUGH 2024 OF CRINONE® SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH MERCK KGAA, DARMSTADT, GERMANY
* HTG MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS EXPANDS ITS COLLABORATION WITH MERCK KGAA, DARMSTADT, GERMANY
* MERCK AND BLUEBIRD BIO SIGN SUPPLY AGREEMENT FOR COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION OF VIRAL VECTORS Source text - http://bit.ly/2DfAvDy Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT Germany's Merck KGaA is reviving plans to bring an oral multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment to the U.S. market, hoping for blockbuster sales despite regulatory concerns about side effects having frustrated its ambitions almost seven years ago.
* Unit head Garijo says targeting most severely affected patients
LONDON/FRANKFURT Generic drugmaker Perrigo has decided to enter the fray for Merck KGaA's consumer health unit, sources told Reuters, and is preparing an indicative offer for the $4.7 billion business ahead of a deadline on Friday.
* Perrigo to submit non-binding offer for Merck KGaA's OTC unit
- Merck Has Strong Conviction In KalVista's Phase 2 Clinical Trial Of KVD001 In DME
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: January 20, 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Ablynx Takeover Battle, Acorda Takeover Speculation, Oramed Update
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: January 17, 2018
- Novo Nordisk: Don't Spoil The Ablynx Acquisition
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Eiger Selloff, Novartis' Cosentyx, RXi Outlines Business Strategy