Marathon Oil Corp (MRO.N)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* QTRLY TOTAL COMPANY PRODUCTION EXCLUDING LIBYA AVERAGED 383,000 NET BOED, UP 4% SEQUENTIALLY ON A DIVESTITURE-ADJUSTED BASIS
HOUSTON, Feb 14 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp posted a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by rising crude prices and cost cuts, sending its shares up more than 2 percent in extended trading.
HOUSTON, Feb 14 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp said on Wednesday its quarterly loss narrowed sharply on rising oil prices and cost cuts.
* MARATHON OIL ANNOUNCES 2018 DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL BUDGET; REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* MARATHON OIL - DURING Q4 , RECEIVED ADVERSE RULING FROM U.K. FIRST-TIER TAX TRIBUNAL REGARDING SOME BRAE AREA DECOMMISSIONING COSTS
* MARATHON OIL - ENTERED INTO A TRANSACTION TO REDEEM AT PAR OUTSTANDING $1 BILLION OF 5.125 PERCENT MUNICIPAL REVENUE BONDS DUE IN 2037
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 1 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday, as a rise in production and higher realized prices offset higher costs.
Nov 1 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Thursday, hit by higher costs.
* Marathon Oil Corp - board of directors has declared a dividend of 5 cents per share on Marathon Oil Corp common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Eagle Energy: This Deep Value Is Ripe For A Strong Buy
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Marathon Oil Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Permian Basin Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 02/02/18
- Hartstreet: Marathon Well Design Improvements Provide Excellent Bakken And Eagle Ford Completions
- Bullish Catalysts For Marathon Oil