Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
14 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 1 2017
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 154600 VEHICLES VERSUS 135,550 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 146,446 vehicles versus 133,793 vehicles last year
NEW DELHI Maruti Suzuki India, the country's biggest carmaker, said on Friday it planned to build electric cars as the government strives to electrify all new vehicles by 2030, though it didn't give a timeline for the process.
* Total Q2 vehicle sales up about 18 percent y/y (Adds executive comments, background, details on forecast)
Oct 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd chairman R C Bhargava:
Oct 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted more than a 3 percent rise in its quarterly profit, beating analysts' estimates.
* Sept quarter total revenue from operations 217.68 billion rupees versus 203.23 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total production of 151,239 vehicles versus 146,434 vehicles Source text - http://bit.ly/2y0B5EE Further company coverage:
** Credit Suisse expects Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's Q2 margins to improve Q-o-Q on better product mix and operating leverage; keeps "neutral" rating on carmaker
* Says August total sales of 163,701 vehicles versus 132,211 vehicles last year