Metro Inc (MRU.TO)
17 Nov 2017
Sun, Nov 12 2017
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Nov 12 The chief executives of Germany's Metro and Ceconomy are among those being investigated by prosecutors for suspected market manipulation in 2016 ahead of a split of the retail group into two, a company spokesman said on Sunday.
* Qtrly net profit 69.3 million baht versus 47.5 million baht Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Nov 3 German prosecutors are investigating the supervisory board chairman and a senior executive of retailer Metro on suspicion of insider trading, the company said on Friday.
* Filed charges with Duesseldorf prosecutors in connection with announcement of Metro's split-up
* Sales at Real hypermarkets helped by online push (Adds details, analyst comment)
BERLIN, Oct 20 German retailer Metro reported that sales growth slowed in the final quarter of its 2016/17 fiscal year as like-for-like growth stalled in its wholesale stores in Germany and also slowed in its Real hypermarkets.
* metro Inc announces suspension of its advertising agreement with Éric Salvail Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Metro enters into agreements to sell the majority of its holding in alimentation Couche-Tard
Oct 11 Canada's Metro Inc said on Wednesday it would sell a major portion of its stake in Alimentation Couche Tard Inc to fund its C$4.5 billion acquisition of pharmacy chain Jean Coutu Group.
Oct 11 Canada's Metro Inc said on Wednesday it would sell the majority of its stake in convenience store operator Alimentation Couche Tard Inc in three separate deals for C$57.17 per share, or about C$1.5 billion ($1.20 billion).