Massmart Holdings Ltd (MSMJ.J)
15 Nov 2018
Thu, Aug 23 2018
* Sales hampered by muted consumer spending (Adds CEO quote and detail)
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 23 South African retailer Massmart Holdings reported a 42 percent drop in half-year profit on Thursday due to restructuring costs and weak consumer spending.
JOHANNESBURG, July 30 Massmart Holdings expects half-year profits to fall by as much as 26 percent, the South African retailer said on Monday citing muted sales growth.
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- 20 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- 44 'Safer' Dividend Achievers Ranked By Net Gains, Price Upsides And Yield To October 2019
- Poplar Forest Capital Quarterly Letter Q3 2018
- MSC Industrial Direct (MSM) Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MSC Industrial Direct Co. Inc. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides