Massmart Holdings Ltd (MSMJ.J)
15 Aug 2018
Mon, Jul 30 2018
JOHANNESBURG, July 30 Massmart Holdings expects half-year profits to fall by as much as 26 percent, the South African retailer said on Monday citing muted sales growth.
* MASSMART HOLDINGS - SALES PERFORMANCE FOR FIRST 12 WEEKS OF 2018 HAS BEEN SOFT WHICH IS A TREND NOTED BY OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN SOUTH AFRICAN RETAIL
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 22 South African retailer Massmart Holdings on Thursday posted a 2 percent rise in annual profit, helped by cost cuts as consumers battling high personal debt levels spent warily.
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- 27 Industrial Sector 'Safer' Dividend WallStars Tagged For July
- A Look Into The Industrial Distribution Sector
- 50 Top Industrial WallStars By Yield And By Price Targets For July
- Fastenal's Familiar 'Strong Growth/High Expectations' Profile
- MSC Industrial Falls Short Again