Mitie Group PLC (MTO.L)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* Shares touch multi-year lows (Adds story link, paragraph 14)
March 16 British outsourcing company Mitie Group said on Friday it expected annual costs associated with its turnaround programme to be higher than its previous estimates.
Dec 5 British outsourcing company Mitie Group said it would not sell its property management unit, as it saw "greater shareholder and strategic value in keeping the business".
* Third regulatory investigation in a little more than a year
Nov 20 Mitie Group, which has issued a string of profit warnings this year, said British watchdog the Financial Reporting Council has decided to investigate the preparation and approval of the outsourcing company's financial statements for the year which ended March 31 2016.
Nov 13 Struggling British outsourcing company Mitie Group has named Paul Woolf, the former boss of Virgin Active Health Clubs, as chief financial officer.
Nov 13 British outsourcing company Mitie Group named Paul Woolf, the former boss of Virgin Active Health Clubs, as chief financial officer.
* MITIE’S PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS HAS BEEN AWARDED A NUMBER OF SOCIAL HOUSING CONTRACTS IN SCOTLAND
* STANDARD LIFE ABERDEEN PLC AFFILIATED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO RAISES STAKE IN MITIE TO 8.08 PERCENT FROM 6.24 PERCENT STAKE EARLIER - FILING Further company coverage:
* Shares pare early losses (Adds Unite statement, analyst comment, updates shares)