Mitie Group PLC (MTO.L)
22 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 5 2017
Dec 5 British outsourcing company Mitie Group said it would not sell its property management unit, as it saw "greater shareholder and strategic value in keeping the business".
* Third regulatory investigation in a little more than a year
Nov 20 Mitie Group, which has issued a string of profit warnings this year, said British watchdog the Financial Reporting Council has decided to investigate the preparation and approval of the outsourcing company's financial statements for the year which ended March 31 2016.
Nov 13 Struggling British outsourcing company Mitie Group has named Paul Woolf, the former boss of Virgin Active Health Clubs, as chief financial officer.
Nov 13 British outsourcing company Mitie Group named Paul Woolf, the former boss of Virgin Active Health Clubs, as chief financial officer.
* MITIE’S PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS HAS BEEN AWARDED A NUMBER OF SOCIAL HOUSING CONTRACTS IN SCOTLAND
* STANDARD LIFE ABERDEEN PLC AFFILIATED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO RAISES STAKE IN MITIE TO 8.08 PERCENT FROM 6.24 PERCENT STAKE EARLIER - FILING Further company coverage:
* Shares pare early losses (Adds Unite statement, analyst comment, updates shares)
* Firm has restated accounts, cut costs under new CEO (Adds analyst, source comments, details, background)
Aug 29 Britain's financial watchdog is investigating outsourcing company Mitie Group over the "timeliness" of a profit warning last September and the preparation and content of its financial information, the company said on Tuesday.