Manitowoc Company Inc (MTW.N)
18 Apr 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
March 7 Carl Icahn, the billionaire investor who briefly served as an unpaid adviser to President Donald Trump, said on Wednesday he did not know about the administration's plans to impose stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum before cutting his holding in a company that might be hurt by the move.
March 7 Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Wednesday he did not have any prior knowledge about President Donald Trump's plan to impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum before he reduced his stake in crane maker Manitowoc Co Inc last month.
* CARL ICAHN ON SALE OF MANITOWOC STOCK - ANY SUGGESTION WE HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUMP ADMINISTRATION'S NEW TARIFFS ON STEEL IMPORTS IS "CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE"
* CARL ICAHN SAYS NOW OWNS 4.85 PERCENT STAKE IN MANITOWOC COMPANY INC AS OF FEBRUARY 21 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FnomOC) Further company coverage:
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND FULL-YEAR 2018 GUIDANCE
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY TO RELOCATE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS TO NORTHWEST MILWAUKEE
BRIEF-Manitowoc Says On Dec 11, Court Ruled In Co's Favor In Its Trade Secrets Misappropriation Lawsuit Against Sany Regarding Manitowoc's VPC Technology
* MANITOWOC - ON DEC 11, COURT RULED IN CO'S FAVOR IN ITS TRADE SECRETS MISAPPROPRIATION LAWSUIT AGAINST SANY REGARDING MANITOWOC'S VPC TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Manitowoc Company Inc announces 1-for-4 reverse stock split
* The manitowoc company reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
- Carl Icahn's Sale Of The Manitowoc Company
- Buy JPMorgan - Cramer's Lightning Round (3/1/18)
- Why Carl Icahn Just Cut His Manitowoc Stake By 33%
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Manitowoc Company, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Manitowoc (MTW) CEO Barry Pennypacker on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript