Manitowoc Company Inc (MTW.N)
17 Jul 2018
March 7 Carl Icahn, the billionaire investor who briefly served as an unpaid adviser to President Donald Trump, said on Wednesday he did not know about the administration's plans to impose stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum before cutting his holding in a company that might be hurt by the move.
March 7 Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Wednesday he did not have any prior knowledge about President Donald Trump's plan to impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum before he reduced his stake in crane maker Manitowoc Co Inc last month.
* CARL ICAHN ON SALE OF MANITOWOC STOCK - ANY SUGGESTION WE HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUMP ADMINISTRATION'S NEW TARIFFS ON STEEL IMPORTS IS "CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE"
* CARL ICAHN SAYS NOW OWNS 4.85 PERCENT STAKE IN MANITOWOC COMPANY INC AS OF FEBRUARY 21 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FnomOC) Further company coverage:
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND FULL-YEAR 2018 GUIDANCE
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (6/15/18)
- Top 10 Market Movers With Insider Buying As Of June 14, 2018
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 29
- Manitex Adds A Strategic Partner
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- The Manitowoc (MTW) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript