Micron Technology Inc (MU.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Sat, Mar 24 2018
* Indexes down: Dow 1.2 pct, S&P 1.5 pct, Nasdaq 1.7 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline, adds New York dateline)
Micron Technology Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday and raised its revenue forecast for the current quarter on higher pricing for its memory chips amid tight supplies and demand from cloud and automotive customers.
March 22 Micron Technology Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday and raised its revenue forecast for the current quarter on higher pricing for its memory chips amid tight supplies and demand from cloud and automotive customers.
* MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC SEES Q3 REVENUE OF $7.20 BILLION TO $7.60 BILLION - SEC FILING
* MICRON TECHNOLOGY, INC., REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018
March 22 Chipmaker Micron Technology Inc reported a more than three-fold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday driven by robust pricing of its memory chips, used in smartphones and servers, amid tight supply.
* GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 6.4 MILLION SHARES IN J C PENNEY COMPANY INC - SEC FILING
* APPOINTED DAVID ZINSNER AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, EFFECTIVE FEB. 19, 2018
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.57, REVENUE VIEW $7.02 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT FILES THREE PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUITS AGAINST FIRMS INCLUDING XIAN AND SHANGHAI AFFILIATES OF MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Blockbusters And Trump Talks Drug Prices
- AMD And Intel Had A Baby! And It's A Beast!
- 15 Ways To Play The Growing Multi-Billion Artificial Intelligence Market
- China's Secret Weapon
- Micron: A Great Opportunity
- The Market Does Not Care About Micron Technology, Shareholders Act Now