Maxim Integrated Products Inc (MXIM.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Tue, Jan 30 2018
TOKYO Renesas Electronics Corp dismissed a media report that said the Japanese automotive chip maker was in talks to acquire U.S. chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
* Renesas says no truth to report regarding talks to buy Maxim
TOKYO Japanese automotive chip maker Renesas Electronics Corp is in talks to acquire U.S. chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc in a deal that could be valued up to $20 billion, CNBC reported.
Jan 29 Japanese chip company Renesas Electronics Corp is in talks to acquire U.S. chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc in a deal that could be valued up to $20 billion, CNBC reported on Monday.
BRIEF-Renesas In Talks To Acquire U.S. Chipmaker Maxim Integrated In What Could Be Close To A $20 Bln Deal – CNBC
* RENESAS ELECTRONICS IS IN TALKS TO ACQUIRE U.S. CHIPMAKER MAXIM INTEGRATED IN WHAT COULD BE CLOSE TO A $20 BILLION DEAL – CNBC, CITING SOURCES Further company coverage:
* MAXIM INTEGRATED REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018; INCREASES DIVIDEND BY 17%
BRIEF-Maxim Integrated Products Inc Collaborates With Nvidia On Autonomous Driving And Safety Applications
* MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS INC - CO COLLABORATES WITH NVIDIA ON AUTONOMOUS DRIVING AND SAFETY APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Two Pore Guys Says Collaborating With Maxim Integrated Products On A Series Of Analog Signal Processing Technologies
* TWO PORE GUYS SAYS COLLABORATING WITH MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS ON A SERIES OF ANALOG SIGNAL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES
* MAXIM INTEGRATED AND CORESTAFF SIGN JAPAN CATALOG DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
* Maxim Integrated and Hakuto sign Japan Distribution Agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Renesas Going Through A Rocky Patch, But The Future Prospects Look Undervalued
- Tops Of 44 'Safer' Dividend Nasdaq Equities: Comcast By Gain; Vodafone By Yield For March
- Stocks To Watch: Wake-Up Call For The IPO Market
- Top 2 'Safer' Dividend Achievers Of 31 Are Holly By Yield And Assurant By Gains Per Broker March Targets
- Maxim Integrated: An Attractive Buyout Target
- Upcoming Dividends; 89 Companies, 32 Increases, 14 Double-Digit Increases