Mylan NV (MYL.OQ)
Tue, Dec 12 2017
* MYLAN NV - ANNOUNCED THAT TEVA HAS DISMISSED ITS PENDING DISTRICT COURT LITIGATION AGAINST MYLAN
* MYLAN AND ASPEN ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF GENERIC BUSULFEX® INJECTION
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, making it the second copycat cancer drug to be approved in the United States.
* FDA APPROVAL OF HEPARIN SODIUM INJECTION CONTINUES TO DEMONSTRATE MYLAN'S DEEP EXPERTISE IN DEVELOPING COMPLEX PRODUCTS
Dec 1 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster breast cancer treatment Herceptin.
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON'S PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS TRASTUZUMAB AND PEGFILGRASTIM
* Theravance Biopharma and Mylan submit new drug application to FDA for revefenacin (TD-4208) in adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
* Mylan announces voluntary delisting from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)
* Mylan launches generic Clolar for injection Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says mylan resubmits Biosimilar Trastuzumab and Pegfilgrastim dosseirs with EMA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Can Adamis Bleed Mylan Dry?
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Sage's Depression Results, Pfizer's Viagra Move, Viking's Run
- How Pharma And Life Sciences M&A Activity Shows Omeros Corporation Is Extremely Undervalued
- Watch These December Biotech Catalysts
- Next Stop For Valeant Pharmaceuticals Stock: $19
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: December 3, 2017