Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, Jun 15 2018
* VW Truck & Bus eyes capital markets for expansion (Adds further details on CFO designate, background)
* Margin worries weigh on shares (Adds details from conference call)
June 5 Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a 15.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by robust demand for its trucks.
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Wins Contracts With Navistar And Man Truck And Bus To Support Increasing Electrical Demands On Fleets In North America And Globally
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* RAYMOND T. MILLER APPOINTED TO NAVISTAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH Responds To Reports That Suggest An Acquisition Of Navistar By VW T&B Is Under Consideration
* VOLKSWAGEN TRUCK & BUS GMBH - RESPONDS TO REPORTS THAT SUGGEST AN ACQUISITION OF NAVISTAR BY VW T&B IS UNDER CONSIDERATION - SEC FILING
MUNICH Volkswagen is open to buying a majority stake in U.S. truckmaker Navistar "at some point," it said on Monday, as the German automaker prepares its trucks business for a possible stock market listing that could help raise funds to expand.
* CFO says could pay for deal without trucks unit IPO (Adds detail on possible IPO preparations, CEO comment and background)
MUNICH, April 16 Volkswagen's heavy-truck division sees taking over U.S. commercial truck partner Navistar International Corp would to eventually make sense.
* NAVISTAR APPOINTS FRIEDRICH W. BAUMANN AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF STRATEGY AND PLANNING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: