National Bank of Greece SA (NBGr.AT)
23 May 2018
Mon, Apr 16 2018
ATHENS Greek banks will pass the European Central Bank's (ECB) stress test of their financial health, the chief executive of the country's second-biggest lender, National Bank (NBG) , said on Monday.
ATHENS, April 16 Greek banks are seen passing the European Central Bank's stress tests, the results of which will be published in May, the chief executive of the country's second-biggest lender National Bank of Greece said on Monday.
BRIEF-National Bank Of Belgium To Keep Q2 Countercyclical Buffer For Credit Risk Exposures To Belgium Counterparties At 0 Percent
* TO KEEP Q2 COUNTERCYCLICAL BUFFER FOR CREDIT RISK EXPOSURES TO BELGIUM COUNTERPARTIES AT 0%
* IN 2017 BANK MADE NET PROFIT OF EUR 633 MILLION COMPARABLE TO THAT IN PREVIOUS YEAR
ATHENS, March 28 Greece's National Bank is exploring all options on the sale of a majority stake in its wholly-owned insurance unit after a deal to sell the subsidiary to Netherlands-based investor Exin expired on Wednesday, the banks's CFO said.
* NPE ratio drops to 44 pct of loan book vs 44.9 pct in Dec. 2016 (Adds NBG CEO comment, Piraeus Bank)
March 19 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, December 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed National Bank of Greece S.A.'s (NBG, RD/RD/ccc/RWE) covered bond programme I (NBG I) at 'B' with Positive Outlook. The rating action follows the segregation of EUR1.2 billion assets for the benefit of the programme, performed on 30 November 2017. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating of the covered bonds is capped by Greece's 'B' Country Ceiling. The Positive Outlook reflects that on
- Energy Transfer: The Tide Is Turning While Stomachs Are Churning
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 35: If You Want To Get Rich, Follow The Data
- Master Limited Partnership Simplifications On The Rise
- Industry Leader Yields 11%, Major Growth Starting In Q2 2018, Industry Turnaround
- Energy Transfer Ups Permian Bet
- A 12% Yield, Just Reported Major Growth In Q1, With Much More Growth Due In 2018