Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
21 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
Feb 20 U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc reported adjusted quarterly profit on Tuesday that easily beat analyst estimates due to cost cuts and higher crude prices, sending shares surging more than 7 percent in morning trading.
* NOBLE ENERGY PROVIDES UPDATED OUTLOOK THROUGH 2020 FOCUSED ON CASH FLOW GROWTH AND SHAREHOLDER RETURN
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* NOBLE ENERGY INCREASES PROVED RESERVES 37 PERCENT TO TOTAL NEARLY 2 BBOE
Feb 20 U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, helped by higher oil prices.
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES $750 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
BRIEF-Noble Energy, On Feb 5,Kirby Hedrick Notified Chairman Of Board Of Intention Not To Stand For Re-Election
* NOBLE ENERGY- ON FEB 5,KIRBY HEDRICK NOTIFIED CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF INTENTION NOT TO STAND FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD AT 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FYDIYU) Further company coverage:
Jan 29 Noble Energy Inc will sell a 7.5 percent stake in the Tamar natural gas field offshore Israel to Tamar Petroleum Ltd for about $800 million in cash and shares, the U.S. oil and gas producer said on Monday.
* TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF TRANSACTION IS APPROXIMATELY $800 MILLION
Jan 29 Oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc said on Monday it would sell a 7.5 percent stake in the Tamar field, offshore Israel, to Tamar Petroleum Ltd in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $800 million.
- Noble Energy (NBL) CEO David Stover on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Noble Energy, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Albertsons Scoops Up Rest Of Rite Aid
- Energy Recap: Examining The Ethanol Mandate
- Lilis Energy: Will The Debt Or The Oil Win
- Worst Performing S&P 500 Components