Newmont Mining Corp (NEM.N)
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* CFO NANCY BUESE SAYS ON TRACK TO RETURN MORE THAN $350 MILLION TO SHAREHOLDERS THIS YEAR - CONF CALL
April 26 U.S. Gold miner Newmont Mining Corp reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as gold prices got a boost from investors turning to safe haven assets due to recent geopolitical tensions.
* Q1 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.32 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
April 26 Gold miner Newmont Mining Corp reported a four-fold increase in first-quarter profit on Thursday as prices of the commodity rose.
* NEWMONT ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.14 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEWMONT PROVIDES UPDATE ON AHAFO MILL EXPANSION PROJECT ACCIDENT IN GHANA
April 9 Operations restarted at Newmont Mining Corp's two gold mines in Ghana on Monday, a company spokesman said, after they were shut down on Saturday following an accident in which six construction workers were killed.
ACCRA, April 8 Six construction workers have been killed in an accident at Newmont's Ahafo gold mine in Ghana, forcing the surface mine to suspend its operations, a local Newmont manager said on Sunday.
BRIEF-Newmont Mining Corp Says CEO Gary Goldberg's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.8 Mln Vs. $16.6 Mln In 2016 - SEC Filing
* NEWMONT MINING CORP SAYS CEO GARY GOLDBERG'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $16.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tz5vOq) Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Feb 22 Newmont Mining Corp laid out plans on Thursday for new projects to grow gold production and cut costs, while reporting market-beating profits and output forecasts that position it to take the title of world's largest bullion producer in 2018.
- International Demand Bullish For Gold
- Is It Time For Precious Metals Equities? What About Barrick?
- Negative Weekly Chart For Gold Futures Is An Opportunity To Buy These 4 Popular Gold Mining Stocks
- Newmont Mining: Solid As Gold
- The Old Faithful Portfolio
- Newmont Mining: Q1 Results Confirm Leader Status