Neos Therapeutics Inc (NEOS.OQ)
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* NEOS THERAPEUTICS REITERATES CONFIDENCE IN STRATEGIC PLAN AND VALUE CREATION OPPORTUNITIES
* JACK SCHULER REPORTS 8.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN NEOS THERAPEUTICS INC AS ON DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nOrQlw) Further company coverage:
* Neos Therapeutics reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* PDL Biopharma's proposal to acquire Neos Therapeutics expires today; PDL urges Neos to provide update on sale process
* Neos Therapeutics-co received paragraph iv certification from teva pharmaceuticals usa that teva submitted anda for generic version of cotempla xr-odt
U.S. drugmaker Neos Therapeutics Inc , which this week rejected a fourth takeover offer by PDL Biopharma Inc , will consider offers from other potential buyers, according to people familiar with the matter.
Oct 31 U.S. drugmaker Neos Therapeutics Inc , which this week rejected a fourth takeover offer by PDL Biopharma Inc, will consider offers from other potential buyers, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Says confirmed it received unsolicited proposal from PDL Biopharma to buy co for $10.25 per share in cash
* PDL Biopharma proposes to acquire NEOS THERAPEUTICS for $10.25 per share in cash
* Neos Therapeutics announces settlement with Actavis on Adzenys XR-ODT patent litigation
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest For March 19th
- Neos Therapeutics' (NEOS) CEO Vipin Garg on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Neos Therapeutics: Cotempla Off To A Strong Start
- Update: Neos Therapeutics Seems To Be Capitalizing On Pfizer's Decisions
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Aradigm Sees Sell-Off Ahead Of Ad Com, Editas Provides Update, Axsome Suffers Setback
- Neos Therapeutics: Buyout Target?