Nike Inc (NKE.N)
22 Nov 2017
Fri, Nov 17 2017
* Foot Locker announces elevated customer experience platform in partnership with Nike Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board of directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on company's outstanding class A and class B common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Expects average ROIC in low 30 percent range over next 5 years
* Expects earnings-per-share to grow in the mid-teens over the next five years
* Puma, Adidas taking U.S. market share from Nike (Adds details, background)
Nike Inc posted its slowest quarterly sales growth in nearly seven years in the face of intensifying competition from Adidas AG and said it expects a further drop in revenue from North America.
* Q1 EPS 57 cents vs. est. 48 cents (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 26 Nike Inc reported a 23.9 percent drop in quarterly profit as the world's largest footwear maker discounted heavily and spent more to expand its direct-to-consumer business.
* Nike Inc recasts segment financials in connection with the consumer direct offense
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Mystery Stocks Revealed In My 88 Stock Portfolio Along With 2018 Income Estimates
- Does Hibbett Have More Upside?
- 11 Dividend Increases: November 13-17, 2017
- Editors' Picks Daily: A Rebound For These Beaten-Up Tech Stocks?