Nike Inc (NKE.N)
23 Jan 2018
Sat, Jan 20 2018
Nike Inc's shares surged to a two-year high on Friday after two Wall Street brokerages said the footwear maker's profitability would soon reap the benefits of its recent move to sell directly to consumers.
* AVANGRID RENEWABLES SIGNS PPA WITH NIKE FOR PORTION OF NEW TEXAS GULF COAST WIND FARM
* NIKE, INC. ANNOUNCES DIRK-JAN VAN HAMEREN AS NEW VP, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER; GREG HOFFMAN AS VP, GLOBAL BRAND CREATIVE & MARKETING INNOVATION
* Celgene falls after follicular lymphoma regimen fails trial
Dec 22 Wall Street opened little changed on Friday, with gains in financial stocks offsetting losses in Nike and technology shares.
Dec 21 Nike Inc forecast on Thursday muted current-quarter revenue growth, highlighting the world's largest footmaker's struggles to regain market share in North America from a resurgent Adidas.
Dec 21 Nike Inc reported a nearly 5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday as sales growth in international markets offset weakness in North America.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.40 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH NIKE TO DEVELOP FOOTWEAR TECHNOLOGY AND SUPPLY MATERIALS FOR GLOBAL FOOTWEAR, APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANY
* Foot Locker announces elevated customer experience platform in partnership with Nike Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: