NN Group NV (NN.AS)
Wed, Dec 6 2017
* NN GROUP N.V. REPORTS 10.90 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SURGERY PARTNERS INC AS OF NOV 30 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2AAHTc1) Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Dutch insurer NN Group expects its takeover of smaller rival Delta Lloyd to lead to more cost savings than previously estimated, improving its profitability in the coming years, the company said on Thursday.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Dutch insurer NN Group said on Thursday it aims to cut costs by 350 million euros ($415.3 million) by 2020, following the takeover of smaller Dutch rival Delta Lloyd earlier this year.
* COST REDUCTION TARGET OF APPROXIMATELY EUR 350 MILLION BY 2020
AMSTERDAM, Nov 16 Dutch insurer NN Group beat expectations on Thursday with a 35 percent jump in third-quarter profit to 431 million euros ($507.7 million) buoyed by its acquisition of smaller rival Delta Lloyd.
* Q3 OPERATING RESULT ONGOING BUSINESS INCREASED TO EUR 431 MILLION FROM EUR 319 MILLION IN 3Q16
AMSTERDAM, Nov 16 Dutch insurer NN Group on Thursday reported a better-than-expected 35 percent rise in third-quarter core profit to 431 million euros ($507.7 million), helped by its acquisition of smaller Dutch rival Delta Lloyd and higher sales.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed NN Group N.V.'s (NN) core life insurance subsidiary Nationale-Nederlanden Levensverzekeringen Maatschappij N.V.'s Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating of 'A+' (Strong). The agency has also affirmed NN's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'A'. The Outlooks are Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation is driven
* HAS PRICED ITS INAUGURAL EUR 500 MILLION CONDITIONAL PASS-THROUGH COVERED BONDS
* NN BANK ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT IT HAS ESTABLISHED A EUR 5 BILLION CONDITIONAL PASS-THROUGH COVERED BOND PROGRAMME