Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC.N)
Wed, Mar 21 2018
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP SAYS CEO JAMES SQUIRES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2G0rUWF) Further company coverage:
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Eo9TAA) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 No. 4 U.S. railroad Norfolk Southern Corp is working to stabilize its rail service in 2018, it said on Wednesday, but faces concerns over pricing and its stagnant headcount despite rising freight volumes.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 24 Norfolk Southern Corp, the fourth-largest U.S. railroad by revenue, reported a rise in quarterly net profit on Wednesday, boosted by the benefits of the new U.S. tax law and growth in commodity volumes.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN NAMES JOHN SCHEIB EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CLO; BILL GALANKO TO RETIRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN BOARD INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 18 PERCENT
LOMBARD, Ill., Jan 18 Norfolk Southern Corp is working toward a "more stable, resilient" network for 2018 following service issues in recent months, the No. 4 U.S. railroad's top executive said on Thursday.
* Norfolk Southern announces expiration of early exchange period of previously announced exchange offers and increase in aggregate principal amount of new notes to be issued to $750,000,000
* Norfolk Southern - commencement of offers of co's debt securities to exchange existing notes for cash & up to $600 million of its new notes due 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 5 Undervalued Companies In The S&P 500 - April 2018
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 1st Quarter 2018 Update
- The Journey And The Destination: Q1 Results And Looking Ahead
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q1 2018 Summary
- Stocks To Watch: Back To Basics Time
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks For A Cheap Price