Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT.OQ)
Thu, May 3 2018
* INSIGHT ENTERPRISES, INC. REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND INCREASES FULL YEAR 2018 GUIDANCE
SYDNEY/SINGAPORE A deadly earthquake that struck ExxonMobil's $19 billion gas project in the mountains of Papua New Guinea is sparking a backlash against the U.S. energy giant that could prove harder to fix than buried roads and broken pipes.
SEATTLE/BOCA RATON, Fla. The drive for cost cuts and higher margins at U.S. trucking and railroad operators is pinching their biggest customers, forcing the likes of General Mills Inc and Hormel Foods Corp to spend more on deliveries and consider raising their own prices as a way to pass along the costs.
* INSIGHT ENTERPRISES, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND RECORD FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* INSIGHT ENTERPRISES, INC. APPOINTS NEW MEMBER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Presents At Stifel 2018 Cross Sector Insight Conference - Slideshow
- Insight Enterprises' (NSIT) CEO Ken Lamneck on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Insight Enterprises, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Value SuperScreen Unleashed
- Insight Enterprises' (NSIT) CEO Kenneth Lamneck on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Insight Enterprises, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides