Nevsun Resources Ltd (NSU.TO)
22 Feb 2018
TORONTO, Jan 26 Nevsun Resources Ltd is appealing to Canada's Supreme Court to throw out a lower court ruling which allowed Eritrean workers, who say they were forced to work at its mine, to have their lawsuit heard in Canada.
* EXPECTS TO RELEASE ITS 2018 OUTLOOK AND PRODUCTION GUIDANCE LATER IN JANUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER, Nov 21 Nevsun Resources Ltd lost its bid to have a Canadian court throw out a lawsuit by Eritreans workers who say they were forced to work at its mine in East Africa, according to an appeals court judgment released on Tuesday.
* Nevsun resources ltd - qtrly revenue $ 71.0 million $ 66.1 million in Q2 2017
- Resource Sector Digest: Pretium Coming Undone?
- Nevsun's Bisha Mine Guidance Surprises Positively, A Good News For Timok
- Half Million Dollar Income Portfolio - A New Year With The Same Ideals
- An Ignored But Rapidly Growing Mining Company
- Resource Sector Digest: Oh No, Gold Is Swooning!
- The Time Is Right For Industrial Metals Miners