Netcare Ltd (NTCJ.J)
22 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
JOHANNESBURG, March 19 South Africa's competition authority has approved private hospital firm Netcare's acquisition of Akeso Clinics after the company agreed to sell two hospitals and maintain a range of pricing levels, it said on Monday.
BRIEF-SA's Competition Tribunal Approves Netcare Hospital Merger With Akeso With Pricing, Divestiture Conditions
* CONDITIONS FOR NETCARE, AKESO DEAL INCLUDE: NETCARE SHALL MAINTAIN BASE TARIFF CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTED AT AKESO FACILITIES
* COMPETITION TRIBUNAL APPROVES NETCARE'S ACQUISITION OF AKESO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* NETCARE'S FY2017 FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MEANT THAT BMI'S FINANCING FACILITIES NEEDED TO BE AMENDED
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 South African private healthcare operator Netcare will restructure its operations in Britain, its chief executive said, after the group reported a drop in annual profit due in part to belt-tightening by the UK's National Health Service.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 South Africa's second-largest private hospital firm Netcare on Monday reported a 7 percent drop in full-year profit as tighter medical spending hurt its business both at home and in the United Kingdom.
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 28 South Africa's Netcare will buy the rest of Britain's BMI Healthcare from private equity firm Apax and other partners in an all-share deal, the company said on Thursday.
* NETCARE LTD - GUIDED FULL-YEAR EBITDA MARGINS WOULD REMAIN BROADLY IN LINE WITH FIRST HALF EBITDA MARGIN OF 21.1% AND THIS GUIDANCE REMAINS INTACT
- Weekly Review: Municipal Bonds CEFs
- The Chemist's Quality CEF Report - February 2018
- The Chemist's CEF Report - February 2018: Rate Worries Stifle Fixed Income CEFs
- The Chemist's Quality CEF Report - January 2018
- The Chemist's CEF Report - January 2018: CEFs Showing Signs Of Life
- Seaworthy Through The Storm: Municipal Basis Points - Q1 2018