NTPC Ltd (NTPC.BO)
Mon, Jun 25 2018
** Shares of power producer NTPC Ltd fall as much as 2.51 pct to 153.35 rupees, their lowest since May 29, 2017
Indian power producer NTPC Ltd reported a 46 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit on Monday, marginally beating analysts' estimates.
May 28 Indian power producer NTPC Ltd reported a 46 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit on Monday, marginally beating analysts' estimates.
* SAYS AWARDED ORDER FROM NTPC LIMITED WORTH 544.3 MILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS UNIT 1 OF MEJA THERMAL POWER OF JV CO MEJA URJA NIGAM HAS BEEN COMMISSIONED ON MARCH 31 Source text - https://bit.ly/2GIyQuW Further company coverage:
* BEGUN EXTRACTION OF COAL FROM ITS DULANGA COAL MINE IN ODISHA Source text - http://bit.ly/2pxX5SF Further company coverage:
* COMMISSIONS UNIT 1 OF 800 MW OF LARA SUPER THERMAL POWER PROJECT Source text - http://bit.ly/2GjB2J4 Further company coverage:
* NTPC-SAIL POWER CO LTD SAYS CO APPROVED PAYMENT OF INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1 BILLION RUPEES Source text - NTPC-Sail Power Company Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company in its meeting held on March 21, 2018, has approved the payment of Interim Dividend of Rs. 100 Crore. Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO LAUNCHED ISSUE OF $400 MILLION 4.50 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2028 ISSUED PURSUANT TO $6 BILLION MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME Source text - http://bit.ly/2p8V1jZ Further company coverage:
BRIEF-NTPC Declares Commercial Operation Of Unit 1 & 2 Of Singrauli Small Hydro Electric Power Project
* SAYS DECLARATION OF COMMERCIAL OPERATION OF UNIT 1 & 2 OF SINGRAULI SMALL HYDRO ELECTRIC POWER PROJECT Source text - http://bit.ly/2FS3Zcw Further company coverage: