Nucor Corp (NUE.N)
18 May 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* NUCOR CFO SAYS EARNINGS IN SECOND QUARTER OF 2018 ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE SIGNIFICANTLY COMPARED TO THE FIRST QUARTER - CONF CALL
April 19 Nucor Corp's quarterly profit topped Wall Street estimates, and the No. 1 U.S. steelmaker by market value forecast a better second-quarter while praising the U.S. government's move to impose tariffs on imported steel.
April 19 U.S. steelmaker Nucor Corp reported on Thursday a 15.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by higher shipments and selling prices.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.10 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* NUCOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT JIM DARSEY TO RETIRE; CRAIG FELDMAN TO BE PROMOTED
* NUCOR CORP SAYS CEO JOHN FERRIOLA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.1 MILLION VERSUS $10.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2udfE3k Further company coverage:
* Q1 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.01 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* NUCOR CORP - THE FLORIDA REBAR MICRO MILL IS A $240 MILLION INVESTMENT AND WILL HAVE AN ESTIMATED ANNUAL CAPACITY OF 350,000 TONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NUCOR CORP - SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.38 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NUCOR REPORTS RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED 2017