Nucor Corp (NUE.N)
19 Oct 2018
Thu, Oct 18 2018
* Shares down 2 percent (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
U.S. steelmaker Nucor Corp reported a tripling in profit in the third quarter as a strong U.S. economy and President Donald Trump's hefty tariffs on steel imports supported robust growth in both shipments and prices.
Oct 18 U.S. steelmaker Nucor Corp on Thursday reported a third-quarter profit that nearly tripled as a strong U.S. economy and President Donald Trump's hefty tariffs on steel imports supported robust growth in both shipments and prices.
- Nucor Corp (NUE) CEO John Ferriola on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks Vs. Housing: More Expensive?
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (10/12/18)
- PII Dividend Growth Portfolio - 66 Holdings
- Under Armour Has Bottomed - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/1/18)
- 'Safer' Dividend Aristocrats See 8.9% To 19.8% Gains Per September Stockbroker Sums