InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp (NVIV.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 3 2018
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES LATEST RESULTS FROM INSPIRE AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON PROPOSED CLINICAL PATH FORWARD
PARIS, Dec 19 French agricultural group InVivo said on Tuesday that it plans to raise 50 million euros ($59 million) for its Bioline division, which develops crop inputs such as seeds and pesticides, by bringing in outside investors.
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AND BOARD CHANGES
Nov 10 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday:
PARIS French agricultural group InVivo has agreed to buy gardening chain Jardiland to strengthen its position in a sector drawing competitors from do-it-yourself stores to internet distributors.
* InVivo faces competition from mass retail, internet (Adds detail, CEO quote)
PARIS, Nov 10 French agricultural group InVivo said on Friday it was buying gardening chain Jardiland for an undisclosed amount as it expands its presence in retailing.
* InVivo Therapeutics provides business update and reports 2017 third quarter financial results
PARIS, Oct 26 French agricultural cooperative InVivo's retail division is in exclusive talks over a potential alliance with gardening retailer Jardiland, the companies said on Thursday.
BRIEF-InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp - expects restructuring to be substantially completed by end of Q3 2017
* InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp - expects restructuring to be substantially completed by end of Q3 2017, to be fully completed by end of Q4 of 2017
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: January 4, 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola's PDUFA, PDLI Makes Some Money, GWPH Completes Rolling NDA
- InVivo Therapeutics (NVIV) Presents At Ladenburg Thalmann 2017 Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: August 4, 2017
- Third Trial Death Endangers Invivo
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Dynavax Scores Huge Ad Comm Recommendation