NEX Group PLC (NXGN.L)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 4 2018
* NEX GROUP PLC - DECEMBER SPOT FX VOLUMES DOWN 21 PERCENT TO $65.5 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NOVEMBER SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $82.3 BILLION, DOWN 23 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* NEX GROUP - NEX ABIDE TRADE REPOSITORY HAS RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM EUROPEAN SECURITIES AND MARKETS AUTHORITY(ESMA) FOR SWEDISH-BASED TRADE REPOSITORY UNDER EUROPEAN MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE REGULATION
* Previous year buoyed by political surprises (Adds CEO, CFO comments, details, updates shares)
* Chosen Amsterdam as its EU 27 base - CEO on media call Further company coverage:
Nov 20 Financial technology company NEX Group a fall in first-half trading operating profit and said market conditions remained challenging as banks and other firms reported a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
* OCT SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $80.6 BILLION,UP 5 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, Oct 16 (IFR) - Jenny Knott has stepped down as CEO of NEX Optimisation, the post-trade division of the former ICAP group. She will be replaced by Ken Pigaga, previously global chief operating officer of the wider NEX Group.
* NEX GROUP PLC - JENNY KNOTT TO STEP DOWN AS NEX OPTIMISATION UNIT'S CEO
Oct 2 British financial trading technology company NEX Group Plc said increased spending at its post-trade and information services operations would dent the division's profitability, sending its stock lower on Monday.
- Expect Mergers And Acquisitions In The Gold Mining Industry Moving Into 2012
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: October 31, 2011
- Is Golden Star's Stock Cheap or Expensive?
- 5 Stocks Under $10: Are These Shares Undervalued?
- 5 Stocks Trading Under $10 That Could Surge Higher
- Gold Correction Makes Small- And Medium-Sized Miners Prime Takeover Targets