Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (OCBC.SI)
22 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
March 8 Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd :
* PRICED EUR 500 MILLION 0.375 PER CENT , COVERED BONDS DUE 2023
SINGAPORE Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd and United Overseas Bank Ltd reported strong quarterly net profit growth on Wednesday, driven by a rise in net interest income, and downgraded their exposure to the weak offshore support services sector. The results came after top lender DBS Group Holdings Ltd matched market estimates last week with a 33 percent rise in quarterly profit. DBS had surprised markets in November by doubling its quarterly provisions to the oil and
SINGAPORE, Feb 14 Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd posted a 31 percent rise in quarterly net profit, supported by its wealth management business, and downgraded its exposure to the weak offshore support services sector.
* NET PROFIT AFTER TAX FOR Q4 OF 2017 ("4Q17") OF S$1.03 BILLION WAS 31% ABOVE S$789 MILLION A YEAR AGO
BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Buys Additional 18.51 Pct Stake In Maxwealth Fund Management
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ADDITIONAL 18.51 PERCENT INTEREST IN MAXWEALTH FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Completes Acquisition Of National Australia Bank's Private Wealth Business In Hong Kong
* OCBC GROUP COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK'S PRIVATE WEALTH BUSINESS IN HONG KONG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co's interest in avict has been diluted from 19.99% to 17.27%
Oct 30 Oversea-chinese Banking Corporation Limited
SINGAPORE Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp reported a 12 percent increase in quarterly net profit, boosted by growth in its insurance and wealth management businesses, but highlighted continued stress in the oil and gas support services sector.