Old Dominion Freight Line Inc (ODFL.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 5 2017
* OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE PROVIDES UPDATE FOR FOURTH-QUARTER 2017
Oct 26 Trucking firm Old Dominion Freight Line Inc said on Thursday its quarterly net income climbed, driven by a strengthening economy and higher prices it charges for the freight it carries because of tightening industry capacity.
* Old Dominion Freight Line announces third-quarter earnings per diluted share of $1.24, up 20.4% on revenue of $873.0 million
* Old Dominion Freight Line provides update for third-quarter 2017
Aug 31 Almost three days before Hurricane Harvey hit Texas, hardware retailer Home Depot Inc received an alert from a weather service and activated its disaster-response plan to get supplies to those in the storm's path, while turning a profit, too.
* Old dominion freight line announces a 21.4% increase in second-quarter earnings per diluted share to $1.19 on revenue of $839.9 million
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Subdued Performance As Broader Markets Continue To Rally
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - That Was Quick, Transports Take Control
- American Consumer Is Spending - Cramer's Mad Money (1/9/18)
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - It's Deja Vu All Over Again As Transports Are Off To Another Slow Start
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Year-End Review
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - Year-End 2017 Update